Amidst the increasing cases of corona in Delhi, the government started from Monday night Night Curfew has announced. This night curfew will be effective from 11 pm to 5 am. Yellow alert may also be sounded in Delhi, under which shops will open under odd-even and many other restrictions may apply. country’s capital corona in delhi The infection of the virus (Delhi covid cases) has once again reached close to the alarming level. In the last 24 hours, 290 new corona patients have been found here while 1 patient has died. In view of the increasing threat of Omicron, it has been decided to impose night curfew in Delhi as well.
Sharp jump in corona cases in Mumbai, 922 new cases surfaced in last 24 hours
The corona positivity rate in Delhi has crossed the critical level of 0.5%. Corona’s Yellow Level Alert is applicable in Delhi if there is a 0.5% positivity rate for two consecutive days. Just one day only 0.5% positivity rate has come. Delhi Disaster Management Authority i.e. DDMA had approved Corona’s GRAP (Graded Response Action Plan) in August, according to which if the positivity rate is recorded at 0.5% for 2 consecutive days, then the Yellow Alert will be implemented in Delhi under the Graded Response Action Plan. .
On implementation of Yellow Alert in Delhi:
1. Night curfew will be applicable from 10 pm to 5 am (It has been decided to impose night curfew in Delhi from Monday, but it will be effective from 11 pm to 5 am. But weekend curfew will not be applicable.
2. Under the odd-even rule, shops and malls with non-essential services or goods will open from 10 am to 8 pm
Although the construction work will continue, the industry will remain open.
3. Restaurants will open with 50% capacity but from 8 am to 10 pm, while bars will also open with 50% capacity but from 12 noon to 10 pm
4. Cinema halls and multiplexes will be closed. Banquet halls, auditoriums will be closed. Hotels will remain open but banquets and conference halls inside the hotel will remain closed.
5. Salons and beauty parlors will remain open. Spas, gyms, yoga institutes and entertainment parks will remain closed. Outdoor yoga will be allowed.
6. Delhi Metro will run with 50% seating capacity and traveling standing will not be allowed. Buses going from one state to another will run with 50% seating capacity.
7. Only 2 passengers will be allowed to travel in auto, e-rickshaw, taxi and cycle rickshaw. Sports complexes, stadiums and swimming pools will be closed although national or international sports can be organized.
8. Public parks will remain open. Only 20 people will be allowed to attend the wedding ceremony and funeral.
9. Activities related to social, political, religious, festival and entertainment will be banned (this ban is still in force)
10. Religious places will remain open but entry of devotees will be restricted. Schools, colleges, educational institutions, and coaching institutes will be closed. Private offices will be allowed to open with 50% capacity from 9 am to 5 pm.
Des Ki Baat: Corona cases increasing rapidly amid the threat of Omicron