KK’s life could have been saved! Antacids were mistaking chest pain as a digestive problem, blood flow stopped during concert, death due to blockage in arteries: Report
History of World Bicycle Day
When was World Bicycle Day celebrated for the first time? So for the first time, World Bicycle Day was celebrated on June 3 of 2018. The United Nations General Assembly recognized 3 June as World Bicycle Day. Professor Leszek Sibilski of Montgomery College in America proposed to celebrate this day by giving a petition. Till the 1990s, people used to use bicycles a lot, but as the technology of two wheelers got better, people moved away from the cycle and its importance went down. In such a situation, World Bicycle Day was started with the aim of sharing its importance among the people again.
Do this work from the phone as soon as you wake up in the morning, life will change, people will become your fans
Why is Cycle Day celebrated?
The whole world is celebrating World Bicycle Day today i.e. on 3rd June. The purpose behind celebrating this is to spread awareness on the benefits of cycling around the world. With the passage of time, the craze among the people regarding World Bicycle Day is increasing. People celebrate it with great enthusiasm. Although a bicycle is a means of transport, but it gives many benefits related to health and also related to your pocket. In this article, know about the history, importance and benefits of cycling on World Bicycle Day.
In which countries World Bicycle Day is celebrated?
Today this day is being celebrated all over the world. This day was recognized by the United Nations General Assembly. As we mentioned, it was announced to celebrate this day from the year 2018. When the campaign was launched to recognize it, it was supported by 56 other countries including Turkmenistan. Since it was recognized, now the whole world celebrates World Bicycle Day.
How many cycles should be done in 1 day?
Cycling should be done for at least 30 minutes a day. It gives many benefits to health. It totally depends on you. If you want to cycle more and are just starting out, don’t drag yourself in a single day or on the very first day. Do this slowly. Increase the time a little everyday. If there is a problem in the knees, then it should be avoided. About 300 calories are burned by cycling for an hour every day.
Health Benefits of Cycling
1. Today the world has become health conscious. And the first effect on health is the environment. So cycling does not cause pollution in the environment and we can breathe better air.
2. It is advised that cycling should be done for half an hour every day. There are many reasons behind this. One, it keeps your body fit, secondly, excess obesity is also removed.
3. Cycling accelerates your heartbeat, which in a way can be called exercise for the heart. Many researches have indicated that activities such as cycling can reduce the risk of heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular).
What to do in case of sudden heart attack? How to take care of the patient, get the answer of every question
4. By cycling, you can strengthen your immune system.
5. By cycling you can improve your digestion. Due to which metabolism will also be better and you can avoid many problems.
6. By cycling you can reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes. Some research has claimed that regular activities such as cycling reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes in adults.
7. Cycling can also affect your pocket. It is the cheapest mode of transport.
VIDEO: In this way you can know whether you will have Prostate Cancer or not! Experts are telling the whole thing
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. ..