The Pension for the Welfare of Older Adults It is an economic support for people over 65 years of age. It is one of the social programs that established Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and it is expected that by 2026 the monthly payment will be 6 thousand pesos.
The objective is to contribute to the well-being of older adults, improve living conditions and, in turn, allow access to social protection.
As of next Monday, April 18, the federal government will begin the registration of people to the program in almost the entire country.
The inscriptions they will be made in alphabetical order taking into account the paternal surname of those over 65 years of age.
The registration schedule will be as follows:
- People with last names beginning with A, B and C: April 18 and 25.
- People with last names starting with D, E, F, G and H: April 19 and 26.
- People with last names beginning with J, K, L and M: April 20 and 27.
- People with last names beginning with N, Ñ, O, P, Q and R: April 21 and 28.
- People with last names beginning S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z: April 22 and 29.
Saturdays April 23 and 30 All older adults without distinction of surname may register.
Older people can do this procedure if they are 65 years old between January and April of this year, recalled the Ministry of Welfare in a statement.
Enrollment will open in all states except Aguascalientes, Durango, Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Quintana Roo and Tamaulipasentities that in less than two months will hold elections to elect a new governor.
Registration for the program is through Wellness Line at the telephone number 800-639-42-64 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. There, operators will request your name, CURP, address and contact telephone number. Once the data is captured, they will provide you with a pre-registration number.