Queen Elizabeth II celebrates Platinum Jubilee for the first time in UK history (Photo AFP)
Britain’s Elizabeth II is now 96 years old. She has become the longest-serving ruler in the history of Britain. He has spent 70 years on the throne of Britain. On this occasion, preparations are being made for the Platinum Jubilee celebrations across the UK.
1. Celebrations of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee have started from Thursday. In such a situation, photographs of the Queen have been put up everywhere in Britain. He took over the throne of Britain at the age of 25. (Photo : AFP)
2. This photo was taken on 12 June 2021 when she (Queen Elizabeth II) was watching a military ceremony at Windsor Castle for her official birthday. (Photo : AFP)
3. This photo is from 1947 when Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh were greeting people after their wedding in London on November 20. Queen Elizabeth II is the longest-serving throne in British history. (Photo : AFP)
4. This photo is from 02 June 1953 when Queen Elizabeth II of Britain was sitting in Westminster Abbey in London on the day of her coronation. Queen Elizabeth is one of the most recognized figures in the world. (Photo : AFP)
5. This file photo was taken in 1933. It features Princess Margaret (L) with her older sister and the future Queen of Britain, Queen Elizabeth II. (Photo : AFP)
6. In this picture, the smile of Queen Elizabeth II is made on sight. This photo was taken on May 23, 2022 during their visit to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Long before this, her great-grandmother Queen Victoria held the record for the longest reign, she remained on the throne of Britain for 63 years, 7 months and 2 days till 1901. (Photo : AFP)
7. American artist Andy Warhol has created this picture of Queen Elizabeth II of Britain. It was shown at Sotheby’s “Portrait and Power” exhibit. In this exhibition, the influence of women rulers in the last 5 centuries was shown through art. (Photo : AFP)
8. A hand-weaved life-size statue of Queen Elizabeth II is decorated on the grounds of St. Luke’s Church in north-west England on 30 May 2022. There is a lot of interest in the Platinum Jubilee celebrations of the Queen. (Photo : AFP)
9. Queen Elizabeth II of Britain was given a tour by the President of the Royal Horticultural Society, Keith Weed (in center right). She reached the flower show of Chelsea Hospital on 23 May 2022. At the age of 96, the Queen now has trouble walking and standing for long periods of time. (Photo : AFP)
10. There is a long weekend in Britain from 2 to 5 June to commemorate the 70 years of Queen Elizabeth II on the throne and people across Britain are celebrating the occasion. Jubilee flags are waving on the streets of Britain. From last year, the Platim Jubilee Committee started preparations for these celebrations in Biford. (Photo : AFP)
The ceremony will be the first of its kind in royal history. Millions of people will attend it and many billions of people around the world will watch it on TV.