Haritaki, also known as Terminalia chebula, is a traditional Ayurvedic herb commonly used in India to cure many health problems. It is a popular herb in Ayurvedic and is known for its positive effects on digestion and all-around health. Nutritionist Lavneet Batra shares many benefits of consuming this magical herb. Know here what are the benefits of this amazing herb and how it can be consumed.
Also read: If you cannot see clearly without glasses, then eat these 7 things for 1 month, it will not take long to remove the glasses you have been wearing for years.
Check out his post:
Benefits of consuming Haritaki. Benefits of Consuming Haritaki
- Haritaki is believed to have a mild laxative effect, which may help promote healthy bowel movements and relieve constipation. It can also help reduce digestive problems like bloating and gas.
- Haritaki is rich in antioxidants, which help neutralize harmful free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative stress and cellular damage. This may contribute to its potential anti-aging effects.
- Haritaki is traditionally used as a detoxifier and to remove toxins from the body. It can aid liver function and help cleanse the system.
- It has expectorant and mucolytic properties, which make it beneficial for respiratory health. It is commonly used for cough, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions.
- It is believed that Haritaki helps boost the immune system, thereby increasing your immunity against infections and diseases.
Although haritaki has been used for centuries and has traditional uses, scientific research on its many health benefits is still limited. Like any herbal supplement, you should consult a health care professional before including it in your routine.
(Disclaimer: This content including advice provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for further details. .. Does.)