Panchkula, May 29
Several shops were burnt to ashes due to a fierce fire in Sector-7 Market, Panchkula late last night. The famous Singh Sons shops were also burnt in the fierce fire. According to the information, the fire started due to short circuit. Damage has also been reported to nearby shops including the shops of social worker Bobby Singh. According to the information received, the accident happened after 12:30 pm. The watchman reported the fire to the police and fire brigade as well as the owners of the shops.
Deep Krishna Chauhan, Chairman, Market Committee, Sector 7, Panchkula, said that this is a very sad accident and the shopkeepers who belong to Sector 7 Market, who have suffered losses in this accident, according to the rules of the government, immediately inform the administration. They should be given financial assistance. Mayor of Municipal Corporation Bhushan Goyal and former councilor CB Goyal also visited the spot yesterday.