Medininagar (Jharkhand), June 7 (Agency)
He narrowly escaped when a fire broke out in the parishadan (Circuit House) room of former Railway Minister and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Tuesday morning due to a sudden short-circuit, but due to this incident there was a near There was chaos for an hour. Deputy Commissioner Shashiranjan said that at around 8.45 am on Tuesday, when RJD President Lalu Prasad Yadav was having breakfast in his room, suddenly a short-circuited fire broke out at the same time, which was quickly brought under control. Lalu Prasad had come out of the safe room in time. He said that the fire broke out due to a sudden short-circuit in the fan adjacent to the wall. His servants who were with Lalu got the fire under control in time. After seeing the fireball in the room, the power supply was immediately stopped in the premises. The Deputy Commissioner said that there was no casualty in the incident. The short-circuit has been fixed and the fan which caught fire has been removed. Local RJD leaders said that Lalu narrowly escaped the accident as a fire broke out nearby where he was having breakfast.
It is noteworthy that former Bihar Chief Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav has come to Medininagar to appear in court in a case of violation of model code of conduct for elections. He is to appear in the court of Special Judge Satish Kumar Munda tomorrow. RJD’s Palamu unit working president Ramnath Chandravanshi told that Lalu will stay at Medininagar for three days. He had reached here on Monday and today he is scheduled to meet RJD leaders and workers in the afternoon in the parishadan. Chandravanshi told that Lalu will surrender in the court on Wednesday and appeal for bail. If the bail plea is accepted, he will leave for Patna on Wednesday evening.