- Five things that can prevent digestion and stomach problems
- Home Remedies for Relief from Acidity and Indigestion
- Constipation can often make gas and acidity worse.
Health tips: Stomach related problems have become so common nowadays that don’t know how many people are troubled by it. Problems like burning sensation in the chest and stomach, acidity, indigestion, bloating, vomiting are increasing, which is mostly due to poor lifestyle and unhealthy eating. So is there anything that can cure our stomach problems? Yes, today we are going to tell you five such things which can save you from digestion and stomach related problems and you will get all these at low cost.
read this also
Carbohydrates: What are carbohydrates, why do we need carbs, how they help in weight loss
Home Remedies for Indigestion: Natural Ways to Treat at Home
1. Lemon Grass: If you often have heartburn due to acidity and gas, then you can use lemon grass. It soothes stomach irritation, making you feel fresh and comfortable. You can boil lemon grass and water and consume it as a tea.
2. Triphala Powder: Constipation can often make gas and acidity worse. In such a situation, Triphala Churna is an Ayurvedic remedy, which helps in reducing constipation and promotes digestion. By mixing Amla and Triphala powder, you can consume it like this or by dissolving it in water.
3. Ginger : If you have gas problem and feel like bubbles forming in the body, then you can use ginger. It is full of Ayurvedic properties and can eliminate gas and acidity from the root. You can consume it fresh, in the form of ginger tea or in powdered form.
Get Glowing Skin: Effective Home Remedies | Apply these 5 things on your face for 7 days, see improvement in 10 days
4. Amla Juice: Amla juice is also very effective in providing relief from acidity and inflammation. It is rich in Ayurvedic properties which relaxes the digestive system and removes gas and acidity. Use fresh Amla juice instead of packaged Amla juice.
5. Mint: To avoid the problem of acidity and gas, peppermint or peppermint tablet is also considered very effective. Ayurvedic herbs are found in it, which promotes digestion and makes the stomach feel light. You can drink peppermint tea or use peppermint oil capsules.
(Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. . does.)