Cavities/tooth decay: Did you know that healthy baby teeth help a lot with healthy permanent teeth? That is why it is very important to take care of the teeth of children. Sometimes worms also get in the teeth of children, which can cause a lot of pain. Many parents are concerned about what to do to prevent worms in children’s teeth and what to do if worms do happen? In such a situation, here, we are telling you about the treatment of worms in children’s teeth and what you can do to prevent it. This will allow your child to grow up with a bright and healthy smile.
How to protect children’s teeth from insects? (How do you prevent cavities naturally?)
- Do not give too much sweet things like chocolate, sugar, jaggery to eat.
- Make a habit of brushing children both in the morning and evening.
- Many times eating too hot things can also cause problems of teeth, avoid them.
- Do not give fast food or oily foods to children.
- Give enough nutrition to the teeth, otherwise this problem can easily increase.
Benefits Of Eating 2 Colves: Five great benefits of eating 2 cloves with lukewarm water at night
There is a worm in the teeth of children, so remove the pain with these home remedies
What to do and what not to do if there is a worm in the child’s tooth? (What to Do When Your Child Has a Cavity)
- First of all contact your pediatrician in case of worms or any other problem in children’s teeth. They will help you in providing treatment depending on the age of your child and the severity of the condition.
- Talking about the treatment, it depends on its severity.
- Your dentist may recommend a fluoride treatment such as fluoride toothpaste. More severe cases of hardened tooth decay may require a sealant.
- In home remedies, dissolve alum in warm water and make the children gargle. This kills the worms in the teeth.
- Talking about what should not be done if there is a worm in the teeth, then first of all reduce the sweet things like toffee, chocolate, sugar, jaggery. If you have given milk or food before the children sleep, then do not forget to brush.
- If you do not brush at night, bacteria get a chance to grow. Due to this, worms get stuck in the teeth and they start becoming hollow.
- Root canal is also needed if the cavity is deep in the teeth.
Betel Leaf Benefits: From removing bad breath to digestion, know the amazing benefits of eating betel leaf
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. ..