1. Replenish lost minerals by consuming Electrol powder or a mixture of lemon, water, salt and sugar continuously throughout the day. Soups, chicken broth, buttermilk, fruit juices are also good to keep you hydrated.
2. Stay away from fibrous fruits and foods. Do not take apple or prune juice as they are laxative and can worsen your condition.
Mosquitoes will not be able to enter the house even one percent, if you adopt these 6 effective home remedies
3. Take some strong coffee as it can help to a great extent.
4. The tempering of curd mixed with roasted fenugreek and cumin seeds is also wonderful for maintaining body balance and curing diarrhoea.
5. Avoid dairy products like milk, cheese etc. You can only have curd as it contains healthy bacteria that strengthen your gut.
6. A pinch of turmeric in a glass of warm water can help in bowel movement. Turmeric has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Make sure not to overdo this home remedy.
Top 9 amazing benefits of doing Bhujangasana, amazing for kidney, back pain, asthma and digestion
7. Cinnamon is also an effective antidiarrheal. Take a pinch with warm water and lemon juice.
8. A pinch of nutmeg powder with a spoonful of ghee is believed to be given as a treatment for diarrhea and cramps.
9. People suffering from diarrhea should eat foods like banana, plain white rice, apple chutney and white toast.
10. Eat foods rich in potassium and sodium to replace the minerals lost from diarrhea.
Mint is more beneficial than you think, it is amazing for digestion, pimple, stress and oral health
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. ..