1) Turmeric: It contains curcumin, which relieves inflammation of the airways and tightness in the chest. It is a natural antiseptic which improves lung function.
Ladies should not ignore these 10 changes in the body at any age, otherwise it will be difficult later
2) Citrus Fruits: Lemons and oranges are original sources of vitamin C and antioxidants that act as immunity boosters.
2) Green Tea: It contains ‘Epigallocatechin Gallate’ which reduces inflammation, prevents chronic diseases and helps in weight loss.
3) Musk: It is rich in copper, B vitamins, zinc and selenium. All these are necessary for healthy lungs. Oysters are a good source of nutrition for people who smoke regularly, as this habit depletes vitamin B12 from the body.
4) Coffee: A major source of caffeine, which acts as a vasodilator (it opens blood vessels) which reduces the symptoms of asthma.
Foods For Kidney Problems: 5 Best Foods For Kidney Patients That Keep Body Function Active
5) Onion: Onion is rich in antioxidants along with micronutrients and vitamins. Onion is helpful in fighting infection. It is used as a herbal remedy for cold, influenza and bronchitis.
6) Tomatoes: It is the richest source of ‘lycopene’ a carotenoid antioxidant that promotes healthy lungs.
7) Olive Oil: The presence of polyphenols and vitamin E as antioxidants reduce the risk of asthma.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. ..