Do you want to work abroad? This is your chance, Canada opened a job vacancy for Mexicans interested in working in a supermarket and, best of all, it offers a net salary of 36 thousand 459 pesos per month.
The job offer was published in the Employment websitewhere it is specified that the candidate must have experience as grocery vendoras well as in customer services, with excellent presentation, organized and responsible.
“Required supermarket employee, for a Canadian grocery, grocery and meat company located in the province of Quebec,” details the vacancy.
The job opportunity will be valid until April 25 and you do not need to speak English. It is important to note that the company offers a fixed-term contract and the hours are Monday through Saturday, from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What do you need to apply?
- Required academic level: Secondary/sec. technique
- Experience: 1 – 2 years as a supermarket employee
- Ability to work in the cold and to lift weights greater than 20 kg.
- Speed of execution and ability to learn quickly.
- Extensive knowledge and relevant experience related to the job.
- Speed and concern for offering customers a high quality service and product.
- No command of English or French is necessary.
- Adaptation to change
- pressure tolerance
- Customer orientation
- Availability to travel
If you need more information or do not know where to apply, consult the following link: https://www.empleo.gob.mx/resultados-ss-detalle/empleo/20064928