- Tea tree oil is considered very effective in removing pimples.
- Doctor Amit Bangia is telling ways to get rid of pimples
- Tea tree oil should never be applied directly on the face.
How can I get glowing skin in 7 days?: A person troubled by the problem of pimples on his face wants to take every solution which can help him get rid of the problem of pimples. From medical treatment to home remedies, there is no remedy left that has not been tried to get rid of pimples (dry skin). One of these is Tea Tree Oil, use of Tea Tree Oil is considered very effective in removing pimples. But the wrong way of applying it can increase your problem. If you also want to know how and how much tea tree oil should be used on the face, then this article is very useful for you. Doctor Amit Bangia is telling the correct use of tea tree oil to get rid of pimples. You will feel the difference only after a week of using it.
How to use tea tree oil? How to Apply Tea Tree Oil on Face | Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil DIY Face Mask
1. During the winter season, due to dryness of the skin, pimples appear in large numbers on the face. Tea tree oil can prove to be very effective in getting rid of this problem. Use of tea tree oil gradually eliminates pimples from the face.
2. According to Dr. Amit Bangia, tea tree oil should never be applied directly on the face. This is an essential oil. Doing this may cause loss instead of benefit.
3. Tea tree oil should always be applied by mixing it with a carrier oil. You can mix equal quantity of coconut oil or jojoba oil in tea tree oil and apply it on the face.
Read this also: Get rid of Acne/Pimples: The doctor told the biggest reason behind pimples, know how to cure the pimples that appear in winter.
How long to keep the mask of coconut oil and tea tree oil on the face?
Do not apply tea tree oil directly on the face even by mistake, know the correct way of applying it: Mix coconut oil or jojoba oil well in tea tree oil and apply it only on the pimple area. After applying it, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. If you want, leave it on or wash it off. According to Dr. Amit Bangiya, since it is an essential oil, you should leave it for 20 to 25 minutes, after that it would be better to wash it.
(This article is based on a conversation with Dr. Amit Bangia, Associate Director, Department of Dermatology, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences.)
(Disclaimer: This content including advice provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for further details. .. Does.)